Our wide range of services cover all phases of the project life cycle, and can be adjusted to suit the needs of each client.
Project Feasibility / Due Diligence.
We understand that there are challenges in every project. Duo Projects can conduct a viability study to identify and determine the success of a project and form strategies to overcome any obstacles before commencement.
• Authority development contributions management
• Project and construction cost estimate management
• Financial feasibility analysis (IRR, NPV)
• Land value assessment
• Market analysis
• Option analysis
• Permit application and amendments coordination
• Revenue forecasting
• Risk evaluation
• Capital expenditure analysis
Our team at Duo Projects is outcome-focused, process-driven, methodical, and well-equipped with the skills and knowledge to deliver value and achieve your project goals quickly and effectively.
• Builder procurement
• Construction management
• Construction tender and negotiations
• Contract administration and advisory
• Contractor management
• Cost control and reporting
• Defects management
• Design management
• Program management and reporting
• Project handover and close
• Quality management
• Risk management strategies
• Stakeholder management
• Superintendent services
• Tenancy coordination and delivery
• Testing and commissioning
• Value management
Duo Projects will play an essential role in strategic planning and direction throughout the development life cycle from project inception to project exit; to minimise risks while maximising value and profit for our client.
• AFL and leasing coordination
• Construction strategy
• Consultant engagement
• Financial appraisal
• Heritage and services authority coordination
• Marketing and sales/ leasing strategy
• Project brief development
• Project cashflow management
• Project settlement
• Site acquisition
We have a team of highly skilled individuals backed by extensive industry knowledge that can provide a wide range of advice and targeted solutions.
• Development options with feasibility analysis
• Development program and critical path
• Option analysis
• Procurement strategy
• Master planning coordination
• Project consent and development approvals coordination
• Project risk assessment and management
• Site assessment and acquisition or divestment
• Town planning strategy and coordination
Our role as an independent superintendent is to ensure all contractual obligations are performed. We work in the best interest of the project by providing independent advice to ensure the contract administration is all compliant.
- Working across the
- Sports & Leisure.
- Mixed Use.
- Health & Aged Care.
- Hotels & Hospitality.